Doctoral students who choose business administration can select from a number of areas of emphasis:
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management
- Logistics - Not accepting applications for Autumn 2020
The program consists of three phases of study and a series of evaluations:
- Develop competency in the functional areas of business
- Develop competency in the major, minor and research tools areas (statistics and econometrics).
- Work on the dissertation.
A series of formal evaluations measures progress in the program and provides students with appropriate feedback. Most PhD courses follow a seminar format, in which students read and discuss contemporary research in an informal classroom setting. Courses in minor area and research tools may follow regular classroom format.
For complete information, go to: PhD Programs.