Today's accountant is expected to know more and do more than ever before. To be successful, accountants must demonstrate critical and analytical thinking, teamwork, leadership, and be effective communicators. Fisher's Master of Accounting (MAcc) program gives you the tools and training to get you there.
- The MAcc program is a great way to earn your accounting graduate degree in only nine months!
- You are eligible to sit for the CPA exam in Ohio upon completion of the Fisher MAcc degree.
- As a STEM-designated program, we've incorporated data and analytics innovation.
- Flexible curriculum – 78% of your degree consists of electives tailored to your unique interests
- Open to non-accounting majors! Students who do not meet the prerequisite courses can enroll in Fisher's Pre-MAcc seminar.
- No work experience required for admission
- This program is routinely ranked in the top 10 nationally by the Public Accounting Report ("large universities" category)
- You'll have a Fisher career consultant to help you reach your goals.
- BSBA-MAcc Combined Degree program available:
- Eligible Fisher/Ohio State accounting majors can complete the MAcc degree in his/her senior year