The Medical Laboratory Science program provides students with an undergraduate education in clinical laboratory science and prepares graduates to become certified medical laboratory scientists (MLS) and/or pursue post-baccalaureate studies in medical, dental, optometry or other graduate or professional program.
Three reasons to choose the MLS program at Ohio State:
- You can have the best of both worlds: the extensive resources of a major research university and the personal attention afforded by a small program with class sizes from 25 to 40 students.
- We are affiliated with a number of excellent hospitals in Ohio that provide you with hands-on experience in both routine and specialized testing.
- The program has multiple curriculum tracks to choose from based on your academic and professional career goals.
2022 HRS Open House
The School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (HRS) is hosting a Fall Open House on October 23 2022 from 1-4PM. Open to anyone interested in HRS undergraduate or graduate level programs including:
- Athletic Training
- Dietetics and Nutrition
- Health Information Management and Systems
- Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Radiologic Sciences and Therapy (Radiography, Sonography and Radiation Therapy)
- Respiratory Therapy
Meet HRS faculty and staff, attend mini info sessions for our academic programs, sit in on a student panel, hear from our academic advisors and learn about opportunities to enhance your degree. Go here for more information on how to register!
2022 HRS Overview Sessions
October 3 - 4:00-5:00 p.m.
October 20 - 1:00-2:00 p.m.
November 7 - 6:00-7:00 pm - Virtual
November 17 - 1:00-2:00 p.m.
December 5 - 1:00-2:00 p.m.
December 15 - 6:00-7:00 p.m. - Virtual