Ohio State's MBA for Working Professionals (WPMBA) at the Fisher College of Business is the only program in central Ohio ranked among the nation’s best. The program offers Fisher’s part-time MBA curriculum at a pace that fits the busy schedules of working students. You can complete your MBA degree at Ohio State among experienced and professional peers without leaving your job behind.
- Learn from distinguished faculty through an action-based curriculum.
- Benefit from working and studying in Columbus -- headquarters to top businesses
- Flexible evening and weekend classes, including the ability to live-stream from anywhere in the country.
- 21 of 48 credit hours are electives (43%) - personalize your degree to your career goals
- Join one of the world's largest alumni networks with thousands of business professionals
The MBA for Working Professionals is a top-ranked program, and we are looking for motivated students with demonstrated leadership capabilities and a strong academic foundation. Students who value and excel in collaborative environments with access to expert faculty will thrive at Fisher. Start your application.
A typical working professional student can expect to:
- Attend classes two times a week from 6:15 p.m. - 9:30 p.m with an option of taking a few classes from 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Can't take classes on a weekday? We also offer weekend classes!
- Go at your own pace, typical degree completion in two and a half years
- Take classes in the fall, spring, and summer semester
- The WPMBA program has a spring and autumn enrollment
- The diploma for WPMBA program is the same as the Full-Time MBA program