Ohio State’s AE graduate program, which is ranked in the top 20 nationally, is changing the way we think about flight. Our students are developing pressure-sensitive paint for aerodynamic measurements; creating the tech for distributed aircraft engine control implementation; improving the performance of supersonic aircraft; and much more. Your work at Ohio State will help you soar to new heights.
Click here to view our graduate program brochure or request more information about this program.
- Scarlet and Gray Preview Day: MAE Graduate Programs
- Date: Friday, October 28
- Location: In-person or virtual
- Register: https://mae.osu.edu/scarlet-and-gray-preview-day-mae-graduate-programs
- MAE Admissions Webinars
- Register: https://go.osu.edu/mae-grad-admissions-webinar
- Thursday, October 13 from 9am - 9:30am EST
- Tuesday, November 8 from 9am - 9:30am EST
- Wednesday, November 30 from noon - 12:30pm EST
- Thursday, December 8 from 9am - 9:30am EST
- Graduate Research Information Sessions
- Register/Learn More: https://mae.osu.edu/graduate-research-information-sessions
- Thursday, October 13 from 9:30am - 10am EST
- Tuesday, November 8 from 9:30am - 10am EST