- The MAcc program is a great way to earn your accounting graduate degree in only nine months!
- You are eligible to sit for the CPA exam in Ohio upon completion of the Fisher MAcc degree.
- As a STEM-designated program, we've incorporated data and analytics innovation.
- Flexible curriculum – 78% of your degree consists of electives tailored to your unique interests
- Open to non-accounting majors! Students who do not meet the prerequisite courses can enroll in Fisher's Pre-MAcc seminar.
- No work experience required for admission
- This program is routinely ranked in the top 10 nationally by the Public Accounting Report ("large universities" category)
- You'll have a Fisher career consultant to help you reach your goals.
- BSBA-MAcc Combined Degree program available:
- Eligible Fisher/Ohio State accounting majors can complete the MAcc degree in his/her senior year
MAcc Program and Admissions Overview Webinars
We offer ~monthly program and admissions webinars, including some pre-recorded content. These are a fantastic way to learn about the program, get application tips, and introduce yourself to our admissions team—view dates for upcoming webinars and recordings.