Year after year, Fisher's MBA program at Ohio State produces highly sought-after graduates who populate the ranks of some of the world’s best and most exciting companies. They are prepared to make an immediate positive difference for themselves, for their employers, for their communities and for the world at large.
Our intentionally small program is designed to provide intimate learning experiences that maximize the potential of each individual as part of a close-knit community. At Fisher, you are viewed not as a number but as an accomplished individual with unique abilities ready to take on the challenge of maximizing your potential in our dynamic MBA learning experience.
- Immersive: The two-year program offers you opportunities to apply insights learned in the classroom to on-site, hands-on projects with top organizations located in Columbus, the nation’s 14th largest city, and with our partners around the world.
- Impactful: Shape business at the global level and maximize social impact through programs such as Fisher’s Global Applied Projects, Business Lab Project, Core Capstone Experience and Social Impact Challenge.
- Coaching: Each student has a dedicated support team consisting of a professional development coach, career coach, an academic coach and a mentor who can provide continuous assessment, feedback and guidance.
- Customization: Your MBA curriculum is highly customizable and, utilizing all that Fisher and The Ohio State University have to offer, can be designed to fit your career goals. Optional pathways provide flexibility and empower Fisher MBA students to be able to focus their course choices at Fisher and across Ohio State's more than 100 graduate programs.
- Cross-functional: Your core curriculum is integrated through weekly sessions co-taught by faculty in multiple disciplines who provide valuable opportunities to connect the dots between functional topics.
- Interconnected: Project-based components of the curriculum offer insight into real-world, boundary-spanning problems and require you to develop solutions that meet the needs of stakeholders across an organization.
Fisher's STEM MBA specialization
- Full-Time MBA students can pursue the STEM MBA specialization, which provides career opportunities and technical skill development. International students can also remain in the U.S. for an additional two years of Optional Practical Training (OPT).