Our program provides diverse opportunities for graduate studies in all areas of mechanical engineering. Our faculty, students, and researchers work together to solve some of society’s most pressing challenges. We also focus on multidisciplinary, collaborative research with faculty in other departments in the College of Engineering and in colleges at The Ohio State University including the College of Arts and Sciences and the College of Medicine.
At Ohio State, we connect research to passion. Our students are exploring the treatment of human movement disorders; developing novel approaches to supplying electrical energy; investigating complex combustion and fluid mechanics processes; and much more. Your mechanical engineering research will go further at Ohio State.
Click here to view our graduate program brochure or request more information about this program.
- Scarlet and Gray Preview Day: MAE Graduate Programs
- Date: Friday, October 28
- Location: In-person or virtual
- Register: https://mae.osu.edu/scarlet-and-gray-preview-day-mae-graduate-programs
- MAE Admissions Webinars
- Register: https://go.osu.edu/mae-grad-admissions-webinar
- Thursday, October 13 from 9am - 9:30am EST
- Tuesday, November 8 from 9am - 9:30am EST
- Wednesday, November 30 from noon - 12:30pm EST
- Thursday, December 8 from 9am - 9:30am EST
- Graduate Research Information Sessions
- Register/Learn More: https://mae.osu.edu/graduate-research-information-sessions
- Thursday, October 13 from 9:30am - 10am EST
- Tuesday, November 8 from 9:30am - 10am EST