Our goal is to attract innovative, forward thinkers and train them to become tomorrow’s pioneers in brain research. To this end we offer a competitive, stimulating environment for students pursuing a doctoral degree in neuroscience.
Why choose the Neuroscience Graduate Program at Ohio State? Because we have what you are looking for...
- Full tuition waiver, an annual stipend, and health insurance
- A modern, rigorous, and comprehensive neuroscience curriculum
- Nationally and internationally renowned faculty engaged in cutting-edge research
- Interdisciplinary research training
- Teaching opportunities
- A commitment to professional development
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Our students compete successfully for government and private grants
- Our graduates obtain faculty positions at leading institutions
Learn more about the Neuroscience Graduate Program
Optional Practical Training (OPT)
International graduates of this major are approved by the Department of Homeland Security for three (3) years of work permission in the Unites States after graduation. Visit the Office of International Affairs website for more information.