The Fisher Specialized Master in Business-Finance (SMF) degree is an experiential, hands-on two-semester program that allows you to turn theory into action. You’ll dive deep into today’s financial issues, master cutting-edge software, continue with a variety of electives, work with teammates on a core capstone project, and finish with a rigorous practicum that gives you unparalleled and real-life experience.
- A comprehensive curriculum supports CFA and FRM professional certifications.
- STEM-designated curriculum reflecting today’s global financial markets.
- Full-semester financial software training (Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Crystal Ball etc.).
- Electives in corporate finance, investments, risk management or real estate.
- Applied projects with real companies (inside and outside of the classroom).
- Alumni mentor program to receive guidance and grow your network.
SMF Program and Admissions Overview Webinars
We offer ~monthly program and admissions webinars, including some pre-recorded content. These are a fantastic way to learn about the program, get application tips, and introduce yourself to our admissions team—view dates for upcoming webinars and recordings.